The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6G02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths by packing it with unit cubes of the appropriate unit fraction edge lengths, and show that the volume is the same as would be found by multiplying the edge lengths of the prism. Apply the formulas V = l w h and V = b h to find volumes of right rectangular prisms with fractional edge lengths in the context of solving real-world and mathematical problems.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, surface area, and volume
- Finding surface area using nets (From Example/Guidance)
- Calculating Areas e.g. of Triangles (From Worksheet)
- Plotting Polygons & Finding Lengths :3-page with triangles and quadrilaterals (From Worksheet)
- 3-D Objects (2 of 2) Identifying prisms, pyramids, cylinders, cones, etc. (From Worksheet)
- 3D Shapes & Nets: Cut-out & Fold (4-page activity worksheet) (From Worksheet)
- Match & draw shapes & nets (2-page worksheet) (From Worksheet)
- Net of not a net? (identifying nets) (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Surface Area (From Worksheet)