The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (5G02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Represent real world and mathematical problems by graphing points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane, and interpret coordinate values of points in the context of the situation.
- Coordinate Graphing 2 : creating and plotting ordered pairs
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Graph points on the coordinate plane to solve real-world and mathematical problems
- The Coordinate Graphing System (From Example/Guidance)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates – based on coordinates shown on 0 to +10 grid ( 1 of 10) (From Worksheet)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates – based on coordinates shown on 0 to +10 grid ( 2 of 10) (From Worksheet)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates – for coordinates shown on a 0 to +10 grid ( 3 of 10) (From Worksheet)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates – for coordinates shown on a 0 to +10 grid ( 4 of 10) (From Worksheet)
- Navigating a Number Line : foundation/ pre-assessment questions (From Worksheet)
- The Coordinate Graphing System : foundation questions about x and y-axes (From Worksheet)
- X-Y Coordinates – blank grid from 0 to 10 on x and y axes (From Worksheet)