Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6NS02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Division Worksheet shown above.
Fluently divide multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- How to do long division (Animated mini-lesson)
- 5-digit by 2-digit e.g. 79375 ÷ 68
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Compute fluently with multi-digit numbers and find common factors and multiples
- Finding the Greatest Common Factor (From Example/Guidance)
- Finding Common Multiples (From Example/Guidance)
- Dividing Decimals Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (1 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (2 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (1 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (2 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)