Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (1NBT02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Place value Worksheet shown above.
Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones. Understand the following as special cases:
- 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones – called a “ten.”
- The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
Place Value Charts
- Preparing To Subtract – Regrouping Ten (e.g. 58 as 5 tens and 8 ones or 4 tens and 18 ones)
- Ones & Tens in a Number Frame
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand place value
- Comparing Numbers: Greater Than & Less Than (From Example/Guidance)