Download Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Download free sample
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a FREE sample of this worksheet pack.
The term quadrilateral can be simply defined as a two-dimensional closed figure with four sides. Basically, there are two-dimensional shapes classified under quadrilaterals such as square which has a certain property.
In geometry, a quadrilateral is defined as a closed, two-dimensional shape which has four straight sides.
PROPERTIES OF QUADRILATERALS
- A quadrilateral has 4 sides, 4 angles, and 4 vertices
- A quadrilateral can be regular or irregular
- The sum of all the interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360°
TYPES OF QUADRILATERALS
- PARALLELOGRAM – Opposite sides are parallel and equal. Opposite supplementary angles are equal.
- SQUARE – All sides are equal. All right angles are equal and measure 90°.
- RECTANGLE – Opposite sides are parallel and equal. Opposite right angles are equal and measure 90°.
- RHOMBUS – All sides are equal. Opposite angles are equal.
- TRAPEZOID – Only one pair of opposite sides are parallel. Adjacent angles add up to 180°.
Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 3 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.