Download Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about understanding properties of quadrilaterals?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand the properties of quadrilaterals.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
The term quadrilateral can be simply defined as a two-dimensional closed figure with four sides. Basically, there are two-dimensional shapes classified under quadrilaterals such as square which has a certain property.
In geometry, a quadrilateral is defined as a closed, two-dimensional shape which has four straight sides.
PROPERTIES OF QUADRILATERALS
- A quadrilateral has 4 sides, 4 angles, and 4 vertices
- A quadrilateral can be regular or irregular
- The sum of all the interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360°
TYPES OF QUADRILATERALS
- PARALLELOGRAM – Opposite sides are parallel and equal. Opposite supplementary angles are equal.
- SQUARE – All sides are equal. All right angles are equal and measure 90°.
- RECTANGLE – Opposite sides are parallel and equal. Opposite right angles are equal and measure 90°.
- RHOMBUS – All sides are equal. Opposite angles are equal.
- TRAPEZOID – Only one pair of opposite sides are parallel. Adjacent angles add up to 180°.
Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Understanding Properties of Quadrilaterals across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 3 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.