Download Subtraction of Decimals (Construction Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Subtraction of Decimals?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Subtraction of Decimals.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
To get the difference, subtract the decimals just like subtracting whole numbers using column subtraction
Subtraction of Decimals Steps:
- Look at the decimal numbers to be subtracted.
- Make sure that both decimal numbers have an equal number of digits after the point of decimal. If not, add 0 towards the end to make it equal.
- Write both numbers in column subtraction format by lining up the decimal points of both numbers.
- Subtract the decimal numbers just like in whole numbers. Line up your answer properly for an accurate answer.
- The number obtained is the difference.
Subtraction of Decimals (Construction Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Subtraction of Decimals across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Build, Build, Build
- Under Construction
- Today’s Blueprint
- Caution: Men at Work
- What’s Inside the Worker’s Tool?
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- At the Construction Site
- Materials Inventory
- Engineer’s Dilemma
- The Building Permit Number
- The Worker’s Letter