Download Percents and Discounts (Thanksgiving Themed) Math Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Download free sample
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a FREE sample of this worksheet pack.
- We use arithmetic daily. We add, subtract, multiply, or divide when we count our bills and coins, calculate the distance of two places from one another, figure out how much pounds of meat to buy, etc
- Arithmetic skill is concerned with numerical calculations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- It is one of the basic skills in mathematics that children must learn.
All About Arithmetic and Learners
- Kindergarten start to add by counting numbers using the fingers on one hand — 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 — and starting with 6 on the second hand.
- 1st to 2nd graders begin to count to 100 by ones, twos, fives, and tens. They can also do basic addition and subtraction up to 20.
- 3rd graders shift from using hands-on methods to using paper and pencil to work out math problems. They can now do addition and subtraction with regrouping (also known as borrowing). They can now start do multiplication and division, by relating it to fact families (collections of related math facts, like 2 × 4 = 8 and 4 × 2 = 8)
- 4th to 5th graders explore the two- and three-digit multiplication (like 360 × 21). They can now solve complete long division, with or without remainders.
- Middle schoolers learn basic algebra with one unknown number (like 3 + x = 8). They also show enthusiasm in working with fractions, percentages, and proportions
- High schoolers apply numbers in real-life situations (like calculating a sale price or comparing student loans)
Percents and Discounts (Thanksgiving Themed) Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about Percents and discounts across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets aimed at students 9-13 years of age.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not quite right for your class? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 9-11 (Basic) 5th & 6th Grade
- Thanksgiving Challenge
- The Wampanoag People
- Holiday Vouchers
- Abundant Harvest
- People and Thanksgiving
Ages 11-13 (Advanced) 7th & 8th Grade
- Thanksgiving Rush
- Discount for the Pilgrims
- Blessings Appreciation Day
- Thanksgiving Discounts Giveaways
- Be Thankful