Download Multiplication of 2-Digit Numbers (Travel & Tours Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about multiplication of 2-digit numbers?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand multiplication of 2-digit numbers.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
- In math, multiplication means adding equal groups.
- When we multiply, the number of things in the group increases.
- The two factors (multiplicand and multiplier) and the product are parts of a multiplication sentence.
- In the multiplication sentence, 10 × 12 = 120, the numbers 10 and 12 are the factors, while the number 120 is the product.
Steps in Multiplying Two-digit Numbers
- Multiply by the ones’ place.
- Put a zero to hold the ones’ place.
- Multiply by the tens’ place.
- Add the partial products together.
Multiplication of 2-Digit Numbers (Travel & Tours Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about multiplication of 2-digit numbers across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.