Download Isosceles Triangles (Holiday Cruise Ship Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- An isosceles triangle is a triangle with two sides of equal measurement. As a result, this kind of triangle has two angles with equal measurement.
PARTS OF AN ISOSCELES TRIANGLE
- Legs: the two equal sides of an isosceles triangle.
- Base: the unequal side of an isosceles triangle.
- Vertex Angle: the angle of the two equal sides of an isosceles triangle.
- Base Angle: the angles on the base of an isosceles triangle.
TYPES OF ISOSCELES TRIANGLES
- Isosceles Acute Triangle: an isosceles triangle with all three angles measuring less than 90⁰
- Isosceles Right Triangle: an isosceles triangle with the vertex angle measuring 90⁰ and the base angles measure 45⁰.
- Isosceles Obtuse Triangle: an isosceles triangle with the vertex angle measuring more than 90⁰.
Isosceles Triangles (Holiday Cruise Ship Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about Isosceles Triangle across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets aimed at students 8-10 years of age.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not quite right for your class? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 7-8 (Basic) 3rd Grade
- Welcome Aboard!
- Cabin Check-In
- What To Do Today?
- Fishing Adventure
- World Buffet
Ages 8-9 (Advanced) 4th Grade
- Sit Back Salon & Spa
- Port of Call
- The Cool Pool
- Disco Night
- Anchors Aweigh