Download Informal Comparative Inference (International Children’s Book Day Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Who are these worksheets for?
This pack is suitable for learners aged 11 to 12 years old or 7th grade. The content covers fact files and relevant basic and advanced activities of informal comparative inference that aim to develop and strengthen the learners’ data analysis skills.
International Children’s Book Day
- International Children’s Book Day is a celebration of love for reading. It occurs every April 2nd of the year, which also coincides with the birthday of Hans Christian Andersen, a famous Danish author known for his fairy tales and stories.
- ICBD advocates a call for enjoyable and inspirational children’s books. Most importantly, it promotes children’s literature. ‘
- ICBD is celebrated by reading storybooks to children, asking them which fairy tale they like the most, and discussing the important moral lessons of these stories.
Understanding Informal Comparative Inference?
Inference is a conclusion made on the basis of evidence and reasoning. In Statistics, making inferences is one of the important steps. By drawing inferences, we make sense of the data we treated.
The Four Important Statistical Processes
- Identifying the problem.
- Collecting appropriate data.
- Analyzing data.
- Making inferences based on results.
Download Informal Comparative Inference (International Children’s Book Day Themed) Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about informal comparative inference across 28 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets suitable for students aged 11-12 years old.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Resources & Worksheets Included
Ages 11-12 (Basic) 7th Grade
- Do You Remember?
- The Faster Reader
- Random Book Pages
- Hooray for Today’s Book Fair
- When We Were Young
Ages 11-12 (Advanced) 7th Grade
- Children’s Literary Skills
- Children’s Range
- Survey Says
- Best Selling Books
- Book Average