Download Identifying Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Pentagons, Hexagons, and Cubes Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Being familiarized with different kinds of shapes will help you identify and distinguish them in real life. As such, shapes is defined as the external form or appearance of something.
- It is a closed, two-dimensional shape with three straight sides. It is also a polygon.
- A triangle has three sides, three vertices, and three angles.
- The sum of the three interior angles of a triangle is always 180°.
- It is a closed, two-dimensional shape which has four straight sides.
- A quadrilateral has 4 sides, 4 angles, and 4 vertices.
- The sum of all the interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360°.
- It is a geometrical shape with 5 sides and 5 angles.
- An equilateral pentagon has 5 equal sides.
- The sum of the interior angles is equal to 540°.
- Defined as a polygon with 6 sides.
- Two-dimensional shape that has 6 sides, 6 vertices, and 6 angles.
- All the sides are equal in length.
- All the interior angles measure 120°.
- The sum of all the interior angles of a regular hexagon is 720°.
- It is a three dimensional solid with six square faces
- It has all its faces in a square shape
- All the faces or sides have equal dimensions
- Each of the faces meets the other four faces
- Each of the vertices meets the three faces and three edges
- The edges opposite to each other are parallel
Identifying Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Pentagons, Hexagons, and Cubes
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Identifying Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Pentagons, Hexagons, and Cubes across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 2 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.