Download Hundreds Charts (Fashion Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about hundreds charts?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand hundreds charts.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
- It is used to determine the next number of the arithmetic sequence by referring to the chart horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
- It is a 10 by 10 grid with numbers from 1 to 100 written inside of each box.
Hundreds Chart is also useful in learning skip counting. As you can see, the highlighted numbers are all even numbers. If you were told to count by 2’s you just count from 2 to 100 following the highlighted numbers from least to greatest:
2, 4, 6, 8, 10…
As you notice the highlighted numbers, it started from 3 and ends with 99. If you were told to count by 3’s, just follow the highlighted numbers from least to greatest:
3, 6, 9, 12, 15 …
In adding numbers using the hundreds chart, you should remember the following rules:
- Moving one square down is adding 10
- Moving one square to the right is adding 1
In subtracting numbers using the hundreds chart, you should remember the following rules:
- Moving one square up is subtracting 10
- Moving one square to left is subtracting 1
Hundreds Charts (Fashion Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about hundreds charts across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Kindergarten Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.