Download Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
THREE TYPES OF TRIANGLES DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF ITS SIDES
- Equilateral Triangle – All sides are equal.
- Isosceles Triangle – Two sides are equal.
- Scalene Triangle – No sides are equal.
THREE TYPES OF TRIANGLES DEPENDING ON THE ANGLE IT HAS
- Acute Triangle – All angles are less than 90°
- Right Triangle – One of the angles measures 90°
- Obtuse Triangle – One of the angles measures more than 90°
- “Quad” means four and “lateral” means side
- It is a 2-dimensional figure
- It is a closed-flat shape
- It has four edges and four straight sides
- The types of quadrilaterals are square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram, kite, trapezoid/trapezium.
Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 6 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.