Download Expressing Number of Objects as Equations Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
By simply counting objects around you, you can form an effortless equation! This scenario is made up of mathematical sentence, composed of numbers and signs.
Expressing Number of Objects as Equations Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Expressing Number of Objects as Equations across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 2 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
- Can use any of mathematical operation such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- It contains numbers, mathematical operations, equal sign, and answer
TYPES OF NUMBER SENTENCE
- Addition sentence – 3+2=5
- Subtraction sentence – 3-2=1
TIPS OR STEPS ON HOW TO EXPRESS NUMBER OF OBJECTS TO EQUATION
- Carefully analyze the operation that is being used.
- Make sure to count correctly the number of objects in the given.
- Write the number of the first group of the counted objects to be followed by the number of the second group of objects.
- Don’t forget to check your answer before finalizing it.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.