Download Calendar (Days of the Week) Animals Themed Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
What is a Calendar?
- A series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year.
- This chart also shows special occasions, holidays or religious observances.
DID YOU KNOW?
If a month begins on a Sunday, this month will have a Friday the 13th. There is at least one Friday the 13th in a year, and a single calendar year can have up to three Fridays the 13th.
SEVEN DAYS OF THE WEEK
- SUNDAY (Sun) – This means “day of the Sun”, named after a well-known star, Sun.
- MONDAY (Mon) – It comes from the Latin word dies lunae, which means “Moon’s day”.
- TUESDAY (Tues) – This means “Tiw’s Day” from Tyr, a god from Norse mythology.
- WEDNESDAY (Wed) – It comes from an old English word, Wōdnesdæg that means Odin’s day.
- THURSDAY (Thurs) – This means Thor’s day from the god from Norse mythology, Thor.
- FRIDAY (Fri) – It means Frigg’s day which comes from the Norse goddess, Frigg.
- SATURDAY (Sat) – This means day of Saturn, which is named after the planet, Saturn.
Calendar (Days of the Week) Animals Themed Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Calendar (Days of the Week) across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Kindergarten and 1st Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 4-5 (Basic)
- Tasks of the Puppy
- New Home for the Bees
- Important Dates
- We are Excited
- Help the Cat
Ages 5-6 (Advanced)
- New Pet
- Arrange the Food
- Find the Sheeps
- Farm Animals
- Dinosaur Show