Download Area of a Circle (Home Decorations & Furniture Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Area of a Circle?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Area of a Circle.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
- Circle is a shape that has no sides or edges. It consists of all points lie at an equal distance from the center of the circle.
- The distance from the center of the circle to any point on the plane is what we call radius.
- The diameter of the circle is the distance from one point passing through the center to another point on the plane.
Area of a circle refers to how much space the circle takes upon a surface.
Formula: A = πr2
Where r is the radius of the circle
- Radius measures half the length of the diameter.
- Diameter measures 2 times the length of the radius.
Area of a Circle (Home Decorations & Furniture Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Area of a Circle across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 10-11 (Basic)
- Circle Thoughts at the Living Area
- Radius and Plant Racks
- Home-y Task
- Clock Layouts
- Circular Decors and More
Ages 11-12 (Advanced)
- Sophisticated Chandeliers
- Study Table
- Beautiful Floor Lamps
- Working at the Bedroom
- Home Decors For Sale