Download Algebraic Expressions (International Yoga Day Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- A variable is a symbol, usually a letter, used to represent an unknown number.
- A variable, a number, or a number and variable combined by multiplication or division is called a term.
- A single term or a sum of two or more terms is called an algebraic expression.
A number decreased by two. x – 2
Three times a number increased by one. 3x + 1
Algebraic Expressions (International Yoga Day Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Algebraic Expressions across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 10-11 (Basic)
- International Day of Yoga
- Let’s Meditate, Merideth!
- Follow the Yoga Master
- Oh! I Forgot My Yoga Mat
- The Mountain Pose
Ages 11-12 (Advanced)
- The Origin of Yoga
- Every 21st of June
- I Really Want To Do Yoga
- I Love Yoga
- Be My Yoga Buddy