Download Addition of Mixed Numbers (Ages 10-11) Worksheets (Aviation themed)
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Mixed numbers are composed of a whole number and a proper fraction. A mixed number has three parts: whole number, numerator, and denominator.
MIXED FRACTION TO IMPROPER FRACTION
- Multiply the denominator and the whole number.
- Add the numerator to the product of the denominator and whole number
- The sum will be the numerator then copy the denominator.
IMPROPER FRACTION TO MIXED FRACTION
- Divide the numerator by the denominator.
- Write down the whole number answer, and the remainder will serve as the new numerator. Copy the denominator.
Addition of Mixed Numbers Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Addition of Mixed Numbers across 15+ in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.