Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6NS02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Division Worksheet shown above.
Fluently divide multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- How to do long division (Animated mini-lesson)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Compute fluently with multi-digit numbers and find common factors and multiples
- Finding the Greatest Common Factor (From Example/Guidance)
- Finding Common Multiples (From Example/Guidance)
- Dividing Decimals Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (1 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (2 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (1 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (2 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)