Download the Understanding Exponents Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about understanding exponents?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand the exponents.
The exponent of a number is a small number written above and to the right of the base number that tells how many times the base number is being multiplied.
PARTS OF EXPONENTIAL EXPRESSION
- EXPONENT - It tells how many times the base number is being multiplied.
- BASE - It is the number that tells what number is being multiplied.
- RESULTING NUMBER - It is the number resulted from a base raised to a certain exponent.
Understanding Exponents Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Understanding Exponents across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 6 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheet Activities Included
- Space Quiz: Fact or Bluff?
- Launching the Correct Rocket
- Rewrite the Satellite
- The Equivalent Form
- What Does the Astronaut Say?
- Mission To Be Accomplished
- Mental Math
- More, Less, or the Same?
- My Daily Journal