Each page in the documents below has two flash cards and each card has two multiplication questions.
The question and answer are shown on the flip-side to help you keep up with whatever speed your child works through the cards.
Working through these cards will help your child memorize and recall the basic multiplication facts.
List of Printable Multiplication Flash Cards
- Products to 45 e.g. 6 x 4
- Products to 81 e.g. 8 x 7
- Products to 144 e.g. 12 x 11
- 2-digit x 1-digit e.g. 15 x 5, 20 x 8
- 1 times to 12 times tables 1 x 1 to 12 x 12 (3-pages with drop-down options for 144 cards)
Using the flash cards to practice math
1. Each document contains multiple pages. Select the Print Flash Cards option and print all (or the number you wish) pages.
2. Cut pages into halves as shown on the cards.
3. Fold each card along the fold line
4. Arrange and stack the multiplication flash cards and work through the stack with your child at whatever speed suits.
Online Clickable Multiplication Cards
- Multiplication – Multipliers to 5
- Multiplication – Multipliers to 9
- Multiplication – Multipliers to 12
- Two times table e.g. up to 10 x 2
- Three times table e.g. up to 10 x 3
- Four times table e.g. up to 10 x 4
- Five times table e.g. up to 10 x 5
- Six times table e.g. up to 10 x 6
- Seven times table e.g. up to 10 x 7
- Eight times table e.g. up to 10 x 8
- Nine times table e.g. up to 10 x 9
- Ten times table e.g. up to 10 x 10
- Eleven times table e.g. up to 12 x 11
- Twelve times table e.g. up to 12 x 12
The multiplication flash cards above have questions that are random and continuous so they will allow for lots of practice with multiplication facts.