Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
You might find this versatile number line generator to be useful.
The Counting and cardinality Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard KCC02 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) – see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
- Vertical Line: 0 to 50 (1per-page and 4-per-page)
- Lines from 0 to 10 & 0 to 20 (4-page document with “real”/ “open”)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Know number names and the count sequence
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (with symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (no symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Number Line ( 0 to 10) (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 20) (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 50) (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 20 ) – Different font (shows “real” 4 and 9) (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 100) – Showing just 0, 10, 20, 30, etc. (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 ) – numbers at 1s – split into two lines (From Number line)
- Blank – Marked in 1s – with large spacing (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page) (From Number line)
- Large Scale Number Line: 0 to 100 (13 Pages) (From Number line)
- Number Line Generator (From Number line)
- Magic Carpet Number Tracks (A4-sized, 0 to 10 & 0 to 20) (From Chart)
- Writing Numbers (From Activity)