Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Fractions Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard 3NF02 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) - see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Understand a fraction as a number on the number line; represent fractions on a number line diagram.
- Represent a fraction 1/b on a number line diagram by defining the interval from 0 to 1 as the whole and partitioning it into b equal parts. Recognize that each part has size 1/b and that the endpoint of the part based at 0 locates the number 1/b on the number line.
- Represent a fraction a/b on a number line diagram by marking off a lengths 1/b from 0. Recognize that the resulting interval has size a/b and that its endpoint locates the number a/b on the number line.
- Number Line in Thirds (0 to 3)
- Fractions Number Line/ Bar (Stacked Fraction Bar with halves to twelfths
- Blank Fraction Lines - Halves to Twelfths (9 Pages)
- Blank - Halves & Thirds Spanning Three Whole Numbers
- Blank - Fourths & Fifths Spanning Three Whole Numbers
- Blank - Sixths & Eighths Spanning Three Whole Numbers
- Blank - Halves, Thirds, Fourths. Fifths, Sixths
- Blank - Sixths, Sevenths, Eighths, Ninths, Elevenths, Twelfths
- Blank: Sixteenths
- Blank - Marked in 1s (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Blank - Marked at the Halves (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Blank - Marked at the Fifths (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Blank - Marked at the Tenths (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Develop understanding of fractions as numbers
- How to Help with fractions (From Example/Guidance)
- Printable Fraction Cards (10 pages) (From Flashcard)
- Fraction Domino Cards (matching words, fractions, and images) (From Activity)
- Blank Line with 3 Marks (marks at start, mid-point, and end) (From Number line)
- Fraction Cards - Various Representations (A4-sized. Halves, Fourths, Fifths, Tenths) (From Chart)
- Eighths (From Chart)
- Fourths & Fifths (From Chart)
- Sixths (From Chart)
- Tenths (From Chart)
- Half & thirds (From Chart)
- Identifying Fractions e.g. What fraction is shaded? (From Worksheet)
- Writing Fractions e.g. 2/ 5, two fifths (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Fractions with Cuisenaire Rods (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Fractions Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Fractions with Cuisenaire Rods (2 of 2) (with simplifying) (From Worksheet)