Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
--------- Page Break-------------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Counting and cardinality Activity above is aligned (or partially aligned) with standard KCC04 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the truncated extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
- Blank Domino Cards : Make Your Own Dots! (by click or by hand)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Count to tell the number of objects
- Counting Activity (From Activity)