Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
|Use the integer line to answer the questions below. The first one is done for you. |
#1:-2 + 6 = 4
|#2:-2 + 8 = 6|
|#3:-6 + 9 = 3|
|#4:-4 + 6 = 2|
|#5:-9 + 3 = -6|
|#6:-5 + 2 = -3|
|#7:2 + (-7) = -5|
|#8:6 + (-8) = -2|
|#9:-2 + (-5) = -7|
|#10:-3 + (-2) = -5|
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (7NS01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Integers Worksheet shown above.
Apply and extend previous understandings of addition and subtraction to add and subtract rational numbers; represent addition and subtraction on a horizontal or vertical number line diagram.
- Describe situations in which opposite quantities combine to make 0. For example, a hydrogen atom has 0 charge because its two constituents are oppositely charged.
- Understand p + q as the number located a distance |q| from p, in the positive or negative direction depending on whether q is positive or negative. Show that a number and its opposite have a sum of 0 (are additive inverses). Interpret sums of rational numbers by describing real-world contexts.
- Understand subtraction of rational numbers as adding the additive inverse, p - q = p + (-q). Show that the distance between two rational numbers on the number line is the absolute value of their difference, and apply this principle in real-world contexts.
- Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract rational numbers.
- Integer Rules Quiz (e.g. 5 - (-4) = 9
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers
- Decimal/ Fractions Equivalents Chart e.g. fractions to 1/64 (From Chart)
- Fractions to Decimals e.g. 3/25 = 0.12 (From Worksheet)