Download Graphing and Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Graphing and Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Graphing and Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables.
Solving a system of linear equations means finding numerical values for all unknown variables that will make the equations of the system true. We can use graphing method, substitution and elimination method in finding the solution set of the systems of equations.
A system of linear equations is a set of two or more linear equations made up of two or more variables such that all equations in the system are considered simultaneously.
- Independent System - It is a system that has only one solution. The unknowns of this system has a unique value in order for the system to be true.
- Dependent System - It is a system that has more than one or infinitely many solutions. If you choose any values of x and y, the equations in the system will be satisfied.
- Inconsistent System - It is a system that has no solution. There is no pair of x and y-values that will satisfy the equations.
STEPS IN GRAPHING
- Graph the first equation.
- Graph the second equation.
- Observe the graph of the lines.
- Identify the solution to the system.
Graphing and Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Graphing and Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Two Variables across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 8 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheet Activities Included
- Rock N’ Roll Stadium
- Pop Idol Concert
- The Country Music Club
- Joey the Piano Man
- The Choir Conundrum
- Music Town Parade
- Jazz and Jives
- Opera Operation
- Midnight Symphony
- The Grand Finale