Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6NS06) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Understand a rational number as a point on the number line. Extend number line diagrams and coordinate axes familiar from previous grades to represent points on the line and in the plane with negative number coordinates.
- Recognize opposite signs of numbers as indicating locations on opposite sides of 0 on the number line; recognize that the opposite of the opposite of a number is the number itself, e.g., -(-3) = 3, and that 0 is its own opposite.
- Understand signs of numbers in ordered pairs as indicating locations in quadrants of the coordinate plane; recognize that when two ordered pairs differ only by signs, the locations of the points are related by reflections across one or both axes.
- Find and position integers and other rational numbers on a horizontal or vertical number line diagram; find and position pairs of integers and other rational numbers on a coordinate plane.
- Integer Line ( -25 to 25)
- Number Line ( -10 to 10) - California style!
- Number Line ( -20 to 100 ) - Good for temperatures (6/ page)
- Number Line ( -10 to 10 ) - 10 lines per page
- Number Line ( -100 to 100 ) - numbers at 5s - divided into two lines
- Multi-page Line: -25 to 25 (26 pages - empty your paper tray and wall mount!)
- Multi-page Line: -25 to 25 (only 13 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Integer Line ( -15 to 15) (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Line from -20 to 110 (7 sections on 4 pages for wall mounting)
- Integer Line -50 to 50 (marked at the 2s)
- Integer Line -50 to 50 (marked at the 1s and split into 2 lines)
- Integer Line: -20 to 20 (marks at 1s numbers at the 10s)
- Multi-page Line: -50 to 50 (26 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Multi-page Line: -20 to 100 (31 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Integer Line -25 to 25 (4-pages with multiple formats)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates - from coordinates shown on -10 to +10 grid ( 5 of 10)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates - from coordinates shown on -10 to +10 grid ( 6 of 10)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates - for coordinates shown on a -10 to +10 grid ( 7 of 10)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates - for coordinates shown on a -10 to +10 grid ( 8 of 10)
- X-Y Coordinates - blank grid from -10 to 10 on x and y axes
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of numbers to the system of rational numbers
- Comparing & Ordering (From Example/Guidance)
- What Positive & Negative Numbers Mean (From Example/Guidance)
- Printable Blank Thermometers (3-Pages, various sizes) (From Worksheet)
- Fractions Number Line (Negative Values 0 to -1) (From Number line)
- Integer Line -100 to 100 (marked at the 1s and split into 8 lines) (From Number line)
- Vertical Integer Line: -10 to 10 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Vertical Integer Line: -25 to 25 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Comparing & Ordering Integers (From Worksheet)
- Using Integers (From Worksheet)