—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
|Write the features of the circles below using the correct letter or letters.
| Z is the center
XY is the diameter
ZX and ZP and ZY are radii
| A is the center
BC is the diameter
AB and AC are the radii
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (7G04) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Know the formulas for the area and circumference of a circle and use them to solve problems; give an informal derivation of the relationship between the circumference and area of a circle.
Shapes and Figures
Similarity, Congruence and Transformations
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume
- Angle Relationships (From Example/Guidance)
- Calculating Volumes e.g. of triangular prisms and cylinders (From Worksheet)
- Angle Relationships (From Worksheet)
- Angles: Supplementary, Corresponding & Alternate (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Angles: Supplementary, Corresponding & Alternate (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Angles: Supplementary (From Worksheet)