The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4G02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines, or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size. Recognize right triangles as a category, and identify right triangles.
Lines and Angles
Shapes and Figures
- Types of Triangle e.g. scalene, isosceles, equilateral
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
- Lines of Symmetry (From Example/Guidance)
- Lines & Line Segments e.g. Identifying and naming (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Angles e.g. right, acute, obtuse (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #1 (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #2 (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #3 (Completing Symmetrical Figures) (From Worksheet)
- Symmetry (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Symmetry (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)