The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (5MD01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Time Worksheet shown above.
Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system (e.g., convert 5 cm to 0.05 m), and use these conversions in solving multi-step, real world problems.
24 Hour Clock
- Telling Time: 24 Hour Clock (1 of 2) e.g. identify afternoon times from clock face
- Telling Time: 24 Hour Clock (2 of 2)
- 12 Hour to 24 Hour Clock Conversion (1 of 2) e.g.3:15 p.m. is 15:15
- 24 Hour to 12 Hour Clock Conversion (1 of 2) e.g.16:40 is 4:40 p.m.
- 24 Hour to 12 Hour Clock Conversion (2 of 2)
- Converting Between the 24 Hour & 12 Hour Clock e.g. mixed conversions