The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (7RP03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Percentages Worksheet shown above.
Use proportional relationships to solve multistep ratio and percent problems. Examples: simple interest, tax, markups and markdowns, gratuities and commissions, fees, percent increase and decrease, percent error.
- Calculating with Percent e.g. 35% of 180 is ?
- Calculating with Percent e.g. 16 out of 50 is what % & 12 is 40% of ?
- Printable percentage worksheets
- Calculating Percentages in Two Steps e.g. Finding 10% of a value and then multiplying to find 40%
- Changing Recipe Quantities (e.g. serves 4 so change quantities to serve 6 etc.)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real-world and mathematical problems
- Proportional Ratios (From Worksheet)