The Division Lesson explained above is aligned with the standard 6NS02 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the shortened extract below). The resources below are also aligned to this standard.
Fluently divide multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- 5-digit by 2-digit e.g. 79375 ÷ 68
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Compute fluently with multi-digit numbers and find common factors and multiples
- Finding the Greatest Common Factor (From Example/Guidance)
- Finding Common Multiples (From Example/Guidance)
- Dividing Decimals Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (1 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Finding Prime Factorization (2 of 2) (with factor trees) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Greatest Common Factors (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (1 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)
- Multiples (2 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple) (From Worksheet)
This resource is available for re-use under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. More details and source files here