The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4OA03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Word problems Worksheet shown above.
Solve multistep word problems posed with whole numbers and having whole-number answers using the four operations, including problems in which remainders must be interpreted. Represent these problems using equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity. Assess the reasonableness of answers using mental computation and estimation strategies including rounding.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems
- Multiplication as Comparison (From Example/Guidance)
- Multiplication/ Division Problems (From Example/Guidance)
- Multiplication as Comparison (From Worksheet)
- Converting Metric Units of Measurement – Pre-assessment (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Product Unknown : Product Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Set Size Unknown : Set Size Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Word Problems: Money – Pre-assessment (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Multiplier Unknown : Multiplier Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication & Division Word Problems (From Worksheet)