The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4OA01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison, e.g., interpret 35 = 5 x 7 as a statement that 35 is 5 times as many as 7 and 7 times as many as 5. Represent verbal statements of multiplicative comparisons as multiplication equations.
Converting Metric Units
- Converting Metric Units of Measurement – Pre-assessment
- Word Problems: Money – Pre-assessment
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems
- Multiplication/ Division Problems (From Example/Guidance)
- Multi-Step Problems (From Example/Guidance)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Product Unknown : Product Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Set Size Unknown : Set Size Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Word Problems: Multiplier Unknown : Multiplier Unknown (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication & Division Word Problems (From Worksheet)
- Multi-Step Word Problems (From Worksheet)
- Multi-Step Word Problems : Challenging (From Worksheet)