The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4MD07) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Recognize angle measure as additive. When an angle is decomposed into non-overlapping parts, the angle measure of the whole is the sum of the angle measures of the parts. Solve addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles on a diagram in real world and mathematical problems, e.g., by using an equation with a symbol for the unknown angle measure.
Lines and Angles
- Finding Unknown Angles – with adjacent angles
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Geometric measurement: understand concepts of angle and measure angles
- Measuring Angles (From Example/Guidance)
- Using a Protractor (From Example/Guidance)
- Angles e.g. Naming and measuring (From Worksheet)
- Measuring Angles: Foundation – Identifying fractions of a circle (From Worksheet)
- Classifying Angles – acute, right, obtuse, etc. (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Angle Measurements (From Worksheet)
- Estimating Angles (From Worksheet)
- Measuring Angles Using a Protractor – inc. drawing angles (From Worksheet)