The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (2MD07) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Time Worksheet shown above.
Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
- Time Line ( 12 to 12 ) – 24 hours starting at 12 midnight
- Minutes – Marked at 5 minute intervals (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Clock face with linear minutes & hour lines (3 Pages)
- 12 Blank Clock faces : no hands
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Work with time and money
- Money Line: $0.00 to $5.00: (annotated at 5 cent intervals) (From Number line)