Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Click on the card to "flip it" and check the answer.
Note: There is no end to the questions. Just keep clicking to go through as many addition questions as you want.
The Addition and subtraction Flashcard shown above is aligned with standard 2NBT05 taken from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- Making (Bridging) Multiples of 10 e.g. 17 + 5, 78 + 7
- Number bonds to 20 e.g.8 + ___ = 20
- Number bonds to 30 e.g.26 + ___ = 30
- Number bonds to 40 e.g.12 + ___ = 40
- Number bonds to 50 e.g.17 + ___ = 50
- Number bonds to 100 e.g. 43 + ___ = 100
- Number Bonds To 100 (with blank number lines)
- Adding To Subtract e.g. 45 - 27 = (45+3 = 48) - (27+3=30) = 18
- 2-digit & 1-digit - no regrouping e.g. 34 + 5, 56 - 4
- 2-digit numbers - no regrouping e.g. 42 + 36, 34 + 12
- 2-digit numbers - regrouping e.g. 47 + 16, 78 - 29
- 2-digit - 1-digit - no regrouping e.g. 68 - 5
- 2-digit - 1-digit - regrouping e.g. 65 - 7
- 2-digit - 2 -digit - no regrouping e.g. 86 - 43
- 2-digit - 2-digit - regrouping e.g. 57 - 39
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract
- Adding 3 Numbers (in easiest order) e.g. 27 + 13 + 15 (From Worksheet)
- Addition & Subtraction: 1 of 3 (within 1000) (From Worksheet)
- Addition & Subtraction: 2 of 3 (within 1000) (From Worksheet)
- Addition & Subtraction: 3 of 3 (within 1000) (From Worksheet)
- Subtracting with Regrouping Ten (includes base ten block visuals) (From Worksheet)
- Subtraction with regrouping (with place value blocks) (From Worksheet)
- Three 1-digit numbers e.g. 3 + 4 + 8 (From Worksheet)
- Three 2-digit numbers e.g. 35 + 14 + 26 (From Worksheet)
- Four 1-digit numbers e.g. 3 + 4 + 8 + 2 (From Worksheet)