Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
|Write the decimals as common fractions (the first one is done for you).|
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4NF06) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Decimals Worksheet shown above.
Use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100. For example, rewrite 0.62 as 62/100; describe a length as 0.62 meters; locate 0.62 on a number line diagram.
Place Value Charts
- Decimal Line ( 0 to 1 ) - marked at hundredths
- Decimal Line ( 0 to 10 ) - marked at tenths
- Number Line ( 0 to 2) - with hundredths intervals
- Blank - Marked at the Hundredths (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Big Numbers -10 to 10 with hundredths tick marks (21 Pages)
- Tenths & Hundredths as Decimals on Number Line e.g. 83/100 = 0.83
- Tenths to Decimals e.g. 2/10 = 0.2 , 0.5=5/10
- Hundredths to Decimals e.g. 33/100 = .33 , 0.66 = 33/50
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions
- Fraction Bars - with Percents and Decimals (in color) (From Chart)
- Comparing & Ordering Decimals (5 Pages) (From Worksheet)
- Comparing Decimals on a Number Line with tenths and hundredths (From Worksheet)
- Comparing/ Sequencing Decimals Tenths and Hundreds (From Worksheet)
- Adding Tenths & Hundredths e.g. 6/10 + 19/100 = 79/100 (From Worksheet)