Download Creating Line Plots with Fractions Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Creating Line Plots with Fractions?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Creating Line Plots with Fractions.
A line plot can be defined as a graph that displays data as points or check marks above a number line, showing how many times each value occurred.
- Line plots are used to project data in a more comprehensive manner. It is a visual representation of the data being discussed.
- It is usually composed of horizontal number line and marks or dots to represent the frequency of each value or data.
To create a line plot,
- Make sure to gather your data.
- Organize your data in increasing order.
- Create a horizontal number line.
- Mark an "X" above the horizontal line every time the data occurs.
- Interpret the data.
Creating Line Plots with Fractions Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Creating Line Plots with Fractions across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 5 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheet Activities Included
- Mr. Potterman’s Barn
- Hoe or Rake
- Milking the Cow
- The Old Windmill
- Crates of Fresh Vegetables
- Plant Seeds
- Potato Harvest
- Bucket of Crops
- Agricultural Tools