Converting Fractions to Decimals (Winter Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Converting Fractions to Decimals?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Converting Fractions to Decimals.
Fraction is a numerical quantity that has a numerator and denominator. It is basically a ratio of two numbers.
Decimal is one way of writing numbers that have whole and fractional part. It contains a decimal point which separates the whole and fractional number.
- Step 1: Divide the first two digits by the divisor 7, we get 2.
- Step 2: Multiply 2 with the divisor, we get 14.
- Step 3: Subtract 14 from the first two digits, we get 2.
- Step 4: Bring down the 3rd digit of the dividend and repeat the process from step 1.
Converting Fractions to Decimals Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Converting Fractions to Decimals across 15+ in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheet Activities Included
Ages 9-10 (Basic)
- Winter Campsite
- Snow Boots
- Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?
- Snowball Fight
- Ice Fishing
Ages 10-11 (Advanced)
- Pair of Gloves
- The Best Winter Jacket
- Mix and Match Winter Outfits
- Snow Sculpture Competition
- Winter Hike