Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The Decimals Chart above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with the standard 7NS02 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the shortened extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division and of fractions to multiply and divide rational numbers.
- Understand that multiplication is extended from fractions to rational numbers by requiring that operations continue to satisfy the properties of operations, particularly the distributive property, leading to products such as (-1)(-1) = 1 and the rules for multiplying signed numbers. Interpret products of rational numbers by describing real-world contexts.
- Understand that integers can be divided, provided that the divisor is not zero, and every quotient of integers (with non-zero divisor) is a rational number. If p and q are integers, then -(p/q) = (-p)/q = p/(-q). Interpret quotients of rational numbers by describing real-world contexts.
- Apply properties of operations as strategies to multiply and divide rational numbers.
- Convert a rational number to a decimal using long division; know that the decimal form of a rational number terminates in 0s or eventually repeats.
- Fractions to Decimals e.g. 3/25 = 0.12
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers
- Adding & Subtracting Integers – Illustrated (From Example/Guidance)
- Arithmetic Rules (From Example/Guidance)
- Adding Integers (From Worksheet)
- Subtracting Integers (From Worksheet)
- Adding & Subtracting Integers – 1 (From Worksheet)
- Adding & Subtracting Integers – 2 (From Worksheet)
- Integer Rules Quiz (e.g. 5 – (-4) = 9 (From Quiz)