Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Place value Chart above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with the standard 4NBT02 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the shortened extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
Place Value Charts
- Number Line from 1000 to 6000 (five lines on page)
- Number Line from 6000 to 10000 (four lines on page)
- Line from 1950 - 2030 (2 lines on page - usable as a time line showing years)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
- Multiplying by 10 & by 100 (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round Large Numbers (Over One Million) (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Round To The Nearest 1000 (From Example/Guidance)
- Rounding Numbers to the Nearest 10, 100, & 1000 (From Example/Guidance)
- Rounding Matching Card generator (tens to millions) (From Activity)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 16 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 4 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands (From Chart)
- Rounding Large Numbers From to the 1000s up to the 100 millions' place. (From Worksheet)
- Rounding numbers to nearest 1000 (From Worksheet)
- Rounding To The Nearest 10 (From Game)
- Rounding To The Nearest 100 (From Game)