Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The worksheets below allow practice in figuring percentage values from fractions, decimals and other situations. These worksheets also cover calculating fractions, decimals and numbers based on given percentages.
Have a look at the percentages worksheet generator.
It provides an unlimited number of randomly generated questions with two question types: e.g. What is 6% of 30 and What percentage of 50 is 12? Number and percentage ranges can be set and answers can be shown printed too.
Printable percentage worksheets
- Fractions to Percent e.g. 7/100 = 7%
- Decimals to Percent e.g. .45 = 45%
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 62% of 12 = 7.44
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 225% of 45 = 101.25
- Calculating using Percentage Values e.g. 72 is 25% of 288
- Calculating Percentages in 2 Steps e.g. Finding 10% of a value and then multiplying to find 30%
- Calculating Percentages in Steps e.g. Finding 35% by first finding 10%, then 30%, then 5%.
Using the worksheets
Click on the links above to select the required worksheets. Use the Print Worksheet option at the top of each page to send the document to your printer. Note: Checking the Show Answers box and then printing another copy will provide an answer sheet.