Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
|Use what you know about the relationships between angles to solve the problems. For help, see this lesson on Angle Relationships.|
1. Complementary angles add to a total of 90° .
2. Supplementary angles add to a total of 180° .
3. Opposite angles are equal in value.
4. If two angles are supplementary and one equals 65°, then the other equals 115° .
5. Corresponding angles are equal when two parallel lines are intersected by a transversal.
6. The sum of the interior angles in a triangle is 180° .
7. The sum of the interior angles in a quadrilateral is 360° .
8. Each angle in an equilateral triangle has a value of 60° .
9. An isosceles triangle has 2 angles that are equal in value.
10. If a triangle has an angle of 40° and angle of 95°, the third angle has a value of 45° .
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (7G05) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
Lines and Angles
- Angles: Supplementary, Corresponding & Alternate (1 of 2)
- Angles: Supplementary, Corresponding & Alternate (2 of 2)
- Angles: Supplementary
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume
- Circles e.g. Identifying radii, diameter and center (From Worksheet)
- Circumference of a Circle (From Worksheet)
- Area of a Circle (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Volumes e.g. of triangular prisms and cylinders (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Compound Areas (with circles, semi-circles, etc.) (From Worksheet)