Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Drag and drop the fraction, decimal, and percents on the right to match up with their equivalents on the left.
In other words: Click and hold the button down while moving the card. Release the button when over the matching card.
The resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6RP03) re: Common Core Standards For Mathematics as the Fractions game shown above.
Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve real-world and mathematical problems, e.g., by reasoning about tables of equivalent ratios, tape diagrams, double number line diagrams, or equations.
- Make tables of equivalent ratios relating quantities with whole-number measurements, find missing values in the tables, and plot the pairs of values on the coordinate plane. Use tables to compare ratios.
- Solve unit rate problems including those involving unit pricing and constant speed. For example, if it took 7 hours to mow 4 lawns, then at that rate, how many lawns could be mowed in 35 hours? At what rate were lawns being mowed?
- Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
- Use ratio reasoning to convert measurement units; manipulate and transform units appropriately when multiplying or dividing quantities.
- Customizable Percentage Chart - You enter the values!
- Converting Between Ounces & Grams (0g - 1000g plus blank scaled lines)
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 62% of 12 = 7.44
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 225% of 45 = 101.25
- Decimals to Percent e.g. .45 = 45%
- Fractions to Percent e.g. 7/100 = 7%
- Calculating using Percentage Values e.g. 72 is 25% of 288
- Simplifying Ratios (1 of 2) e.g. 4:2 = 2:1 (includes prompts to divide by G.C.F)
- Simplifying Ratios (2 of 2) e.g. identify and simplify ratios
- Comparing Fractions (4 of 4) - ordering fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (1 of 2) - fill in equivalents chart
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (2 of 2) - fill in equivalents chart
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems
- Direct Proportion (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Simplify Ratios (From Example/Guidance)
- Ratios & Unit Rates (From Example/Guidance)
- Using Ratios & Proportions (From Example/Guidance)
- Ratios & Proportions (From Summary)
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages Cards e.g. 75% = 0.75 = 3/4 (From Activity)
- Writing Ratio (From Worksheet)
- Working with Ratio & Rates (From Worksheet)
- Writing Ratios (1 of 2) based on graphical questions (From Worksheet)
- Writing Ratios (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)