Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
|Answer the following questions:|
|Evaluate the following expressions using the order of operations:|
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (5OA01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Use parentheses, brackets, or braces in numerical expressions, and evaluate expressions with these symbols.
- Identifying & Adding Parentheses - Pre-assessment
- Evaluating Expressions Worksheet - Practice
- Evaluating Expressions - Post-assessment (10 questions)
- Order of Operations in Expressions - Pre-assessment
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Write and interpret numerical expressions
- Writing Simple Expressions (From Example/Guidance)
- Order of Operations - Pre-assessment (From Worksheet)
- Writing Simple Expressions - Post-assessment (10 questions) (From Worksheet)