Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Drag and drop the cards to match the decimals in expanded form with their equivalent in standard form.
Click and hold the button down while moving the card. Release the button when over the answer.
Want to play a similar game? Try the decimals in word and number form matching game.
The resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (5NBT03) re: Common Core Standards For Mathematics as the Decimals game shown above.
Read, write, and compare decimals to thousandths.
- Read and write decimals to thousandths using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form, e.g., 347.392 = 3 x 100 + 4 x 10 + 7 x 1 + 3 x (1/10) + 9 x (1/100) + 2 x (1/1000).
- Compare two decimals to thousandths based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
Place Value Charts
- Comparing Decimals
- For Decimal Numbers
- For Decimal Numbers: Tenths
- For Decimal Numbers: Hundredths
- For Decimal Numbers: Thousandths
Build The Answer Games
- Comparing Decimals To Thousandths (using <, >, & = symbols)
- Representing Decimals with Place Value Blocks
- Comparing/ Sequencing Decimals Hundredths and Thousandths
- Comparing & ordering decimals
- Identifying & writing decimals - tenths
- Identifying & writing decimals - hundredths
- Identifying & writing decimals - thousandths
- Thousandths to Decimals e.g. 487/1000 = .487
- Decimals to Fractions (2 of 3) e.g. tenths, hundredths, thousandths, with simplifying
- Decimals to Fractions (3 of 3) e.g. 3.75 = 3 3/4
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand the place value system
- Multiplying Decimals by Powers of 10 (From Example/Guidance)
- Lesson on how to round decimals (to nearest whole number, tenth, & hundredth) (From Example/Guidance)
- Place Value Chart: To Quadrillions (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart For Wall Display - Landscape (22 Pages) (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart For Wall Display - Portrait (22 Pages) (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart For Wall Display - A5-size (17 Pages) (From Chart)
- Rounding Decimals Nearest whole unit, tenth, hundredth, and/ or thousandth. (From Worksheet)
- Rounding decimals to the nearest whole number (From Worksheet)
- Rounding decimals to the nearest tenth (From Worksheet)
- Rounding decimals to the nearest hundredth (From Worksheet)