Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
There is guidance here on comparing decimals including many worked examples.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4NF07) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Decimals Worksheet shown above.
Compare two decimals to hundredths by reasoning about their size. Recognize that comparisons are valid only when the two decimals refer to the same whole. Record the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, or <, and justify the conclusions, e.g., by using a visual model.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions
- Decimals to Fractions (From Example/Guidance)
- Teaching decimals to your children (From Example/Guidance)
- Help with changing fractions to decimals (From Example/Guidance)
- Decimal Line ( 0 to 1 ) – marked at hundredths (From Number line)
- Decimal Line ( 0 to 10 ) – marked at tenths (From Number line)
- Number Line ( 0 to 2) – with hundredths intervals (From Number line)
- Blank – Marked at the Hundredths (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page) (From Number line)
- Big Numbers -10 to 10 with hundredths tick marks (21 Pages) (From Number line)
- Fraction Bars – with Percents and Decimals (in color) (From Chart)
- Tenths & Hundredths (From Chart)
- Tens, Ones, Tenths, & Hundredths (From Chart)
- 1000s, 100s, 10s, 1s, Tenths & Hundredths (From Chart)
- Hundredths to Decimals e.g. 33/100 = .33 , 0.66 = 33/50 (From Worksheet)
- Tenths to Decimals e.g. 2/10 = 0.2 , 0.5=5/10 (From Worksheet)
- Decimals to Fractions (1 of 3) e.g. tenths, hundredths, without simplifying (From Worksheet)
- Adding Tenths & Hundredths e.g. 6/10 + 19/100 = 79/100 (From Worksheet)
- Tenths & Hundredths as Decimals on Number Line e.g. 83/100 = 0.83 (From Worksheet)