Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
Print out the two pages below and cut into individual dominoes. Note: You will get another set of equivalent fraction dominoes here that are slightly harder.
--------- Page Break-------------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Fractions Activity above is aligned (or partially aligned) with standard 4NF01 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the truncated extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Explain why a fraction a/b is equivalent to a fraction (n x a)/(n x b) by using visual fraction models, with attention to how the number and size of the parts differ even though the two fractions themselves are the same size. Use this principle to recognize and generate equivalent fractions.
- Equivalent Fraction Cards #2 (matching equivalent fractions. e.g. 6/15 = 2/5 - slightly harder)
- Comparing Fractions (2 of 4) - using common denominators
- Equivalent Fractions (1 of 3) e.g. 1/3 = 3/9
- Equivalent Fractions (2 of 3) e.g. 9/3 = 1/3
- Equivalent Fractions (3 of 3)
- Reducing Fractions - Simplest Form e.g. 6/12 = 1/2
- Comparing Fractions (1 of 4) - two fractions - includes with fraction bar
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering
- Comparing Fractions (From Example/Guidance)
- Comparing Fractions (3 of 4) - ordering sets of three and four fractions (From Worksheet)
- Fractions: Common Denominators (From Lesson)
- Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers (From Lesson)
- Simplifying Fractions (From Lesson)