Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Drag and drop the cards to show what their value is when rounded to the nearest hundred.
Click and hold the button down while moving the number. Release the button when over the answer.
More Rounding Games
The resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4NBT03) re: Common Core Standards For Mathematics as the Rounding game shown above.
Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
- Rounding Matching Card generator (tens to millions)
- How To Round Large Numbers (Over One Million)
- How To Round To The Nearest 1000
- Rounding Numbers to the Nearest 10, 100, & 1000
- Rounding Large Numbers From to the 1000s up to the 100 millions' place.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
- Multiplying by 10 & by 100 (From Example/Guidance)
- Comparing Place Values: 206 is not 260! (From Example/Guidance)
- Number Line from 1000 to 6000 (five lines on page) (From Number line)
- Number Line from 6000 to 10000 (four lines on page) (From Number line)
- Line from 1950 - 2030 (2 lines on page - usable as a time line showing years) (From Number line)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 16 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands : 4 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds, & Thousands (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Hundred Thousands (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: To Billions (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Thousands (From Chart)
- Comparing numbers (up to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Place Value (numbers to 9,999) (From Worksheet)
- Rounding numbers to nearest 1000 (From Worksheet)